My experience in Norway

My experience in Norway has been very interesting, I have met a lot of amazing people, learned a lot about development and aid all over the world. before I came to Norway I didn't know much about the Norwegian culture, language or food, but staying here for 10 months has enriched my views on different people from different cultures all over the world. I met people from Tanzania, Kenya, Nepal, Brazil, France, Madagascar and Israel, I also met some people from my own lovely country Uganda. While living here I learned how to live with so many people with different views on life, how to compromise and how to just enjoy the differences between people. I now admire different cultures and find them very interesting, because I can truly say that I have learned a lot from my fellow friends from all over the world.
Having the pleasure of living at Hald two months in the beginning of my journey in Norway and the last two towards the end has been very helpful and beneficial to me in so many ways, I was well prepared to go into the Norwegian society as well as being very aware and prepared to go back home.
I can honestly say that my journey here has been life changing, filled with ups and downs that have taught me a lot, I'm so thankful and grateful for the people and the experiences that I've had here in Norway.  ץ  , filled with ups and downs ,illed with ups and downs , with learning how to ompromise and how to just enjoy the differences
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My journey to Norway.

My personal reflection being on an exchange in Norway.